Botanical Bliss

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Zhu-Zhu Pet Photo Shoot

Me and Abby took these pictures a few weeks after Christmas. She got the pink one for her birthday, and the other two for Christmas.
Abby being Abby, of course had to name them all with obvious and no-brainer names. The pink one is Sweetie, the baby is Lollipop, and the orange one is Carrots
If you're wondering where I got the backround for this one, it's just my old yarn kit on it's side. There was another picture we took that had the backround of a tissue box. Another with my checkered note book, too.





In this backround, Sweetie is on my mini jewelry kit that I got from my friend for my eigth birthday. Pink with pink, I always liked that combination.

The way I made this one is by putting up two fans that I got from my Japaneese exchange student I had a  few years ago, and an umbrella I got from the Farmers Market to create an Asian scene.
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment